Children’s Village at Doylestown Hospital offers a safe, full-service, licensed and nationally accredited early childhood education center and programs for babies from six weeks through kindergarten. Our facility welcomes families in the general community and offers:
- Enrollment open to Bucks, Montgomery and surrounding counties
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Flexible scheduling with extended hours including early drop off and late pickup from 6:15 am to 6:30 pm
- Comprehensive preschool and pre-kindergarten programs
- Full-day kindergarten with extended hours (before and after care) included in tuition
- Small group sizes
- Nurturing and highly trained teachers with degrees in early childhood education for every age group
- State-of-the-art indoor and outdoor play spaces, equipment and learning areas
- Two snacks daily with milk
- Computers in all preschool and kindergarten classrooms
- Full service during inclement weather
- Equal opportunity care provider
Quality Rating and Accreditations
Children’s Village is owned and operated by Doylestown Health. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. We are nationally accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs (NAECP) and maintain a STAR-4 rating in the Pennsylvania Keystone STARS Quality Initiative.
Our child-lead, play-based curriculum strategy fosters your child’s development in key skills including cognitive, social, emotional, larger motor, small motor and self-help. Our program emphasizes collaboration and cooperation between peers, adults and children. This approach to curriculum combines the best elements of the many books, journals, workshop and methods we have studies for nearly 30 years.
Learn more about our curriculum philosophy
Your children are in the best of hands with our caring and dedicated educators. All of our teachers have academic degrees in Early Childhood or related programs. We love children and love what we do!
Learn more about our teaching staff and management team
Frequently Asked Questions
Hours of operation? Sibling discount? How about snacks?
Find answers to many of your questions
From the Beginning
Although Children’s Village has changed dramatically since we opened our doors in thrive in our caring and rewarding educational preschool environment.
Learn more about our History