Doylestown Health Physicians Make List Of Top Doctors In Philadelphia Region
DOYLESTOWN –Several Doylestown Health Physicians and Doylestown Health medical staff members in a variety of medical specialties are among the best physicians in the region as chosen by their peers in the Top Doctors 2015 issue of Philadelphia magazine. The issue is now on newsstands.
- Joseph Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- James P. Blore, MD (Family Medicine)
- Joseph Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Gregory G. Gallant, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Glenn McGrath, MD (Endocrinology)
- Mark Shahin, MD (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Anthony J. Madgalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Health physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area’s best physicians.
About Doylestown Health and Doylestown Hospital
Doylestown Hospital is the flagship of the Doylestown Health system, a connected system of inpatient, outpatient and community services. Doylestown Hospital is nationally and regionally recognized for high quality and innovation. The Hospital has 232 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 425 physicians offering comprehensive healthcare services from childbirth to end-of-life care.