Doylestown Health Physicians Make List Of Top Doctors In Philadelphia Region
DOYLESTOWN – Several Doylestown Health physicians and members of the Doylestown Hospital medical staff are among the best physicians in the region as chosen by their peers in the Top Doctors 2016 issue of Philadelphia magazine. The issue is now on newsstands.
- Joseph Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John D. Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven A. Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- James P. Blore, MD (Family Medicine)
- Joseph M. Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Susan J. Kressly, MD (Pediatrics)
- Benjamin I. Chu, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Gregory G. Gallant, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Anthony J. Madgalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Health physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area's best physicians.
About Doylestown Health and Doylestown Hospital
Doylestown Hospital is the flagship of the Doylestown Health, a clinically integrated system of inpatient, outpatient and community healthcare services. Doylestown Hospital is nationally and regionally recognized for high quality and innovation. The Hospital has 232 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 425 physicians in more than 50 specialties offering a comprehensive continuum of services from childbirth to end-of-life care.