Doylestown Hospital Physicians Make List of Top Doctors in Philadelphia Region
DOYLESTOWN – Several members of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff are among the best physicians in the region as chosen by their peers in the Top Doctors 2017 issue of Philadelphia magazine. The issue is now on newsstands.
- Joseph S. Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John D. Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven A. Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- Joseph M. Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Paul Zakrzewski, DO (Internal Medicine)
- Susan J. Kressly, MD (Pediatrics)
- Elliot Schnur, MD (Family Medicine)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Anthony J. Magdalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
- Annette Lee, MD (Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Hospital physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area's best physicians.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive healthcare system of inpatient, outpatient and wellness education services connected to meet the health needs of all members of the local and regional community. Doylestown Hospital, the flagship to Doylestown Health has 232 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 435 physicians in over 50 specialties. An independent nonprofit health system, Doylestown Health is dedicated to providing innovative, patient-centered care for all ages.