Doylestown Hospital Physicians Make List of Top Doctors in Philadelphia Region
DOYLESTOWN – Several members of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff are among the best physicians in the region as chosen by their peers in the Top Doctors 2017 issue of Philadelphia magazine. The issue is now on newsstands.
- Joseph S. Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John D. Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven A. Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- Joseph M. Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Paul Zakrzewski, DO (Internal Medicine)
- Susan J. Kressly, MD (Pediatrics)
- Elliot Schnur, MD (Family Medicine)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Anthony J. Magdalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
- Annette Lee, MD (Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Hospital physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area's best physicians.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive system of inpatient, outpatient and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community. Our independent and nonprofit system is dedicated to healthcare excellence from childbirth to end-of-life care.