Doylestown Health Physicians Make List Of Top Doctors In Philadelphia Region
Press Releases |
DOYLESTOWN –Several Doylestown Health Physicians and Doylestown Health medical staff members in a variety of medical specialties are among the best physicians in the region as chosen by their peers in the Top Doctors 2015 issue of Philadelphia magazine. The issue is now on newsstands.
- Joseph Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- James P. Blore, MD (Family Medicine)
- Joseph Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Gregory G. Gallant, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Glenn McGrath, MD (Endocrinology)
- Mark Shahin, MD (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Anthony J. Madgalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Health physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area's best physicians.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive healthcare system of inpatient, outpatient and wellness education services connected to meet the health needs of all members of the local and regional community. Doylestown Hospital, the flagship to Doylestown Health has 271 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 435 physicians in over 50 specialties. An independent nonprofit health system, Doylestown Health is dedicated to providing innovative, patient-centered care for all ages.