Doylestown Hospital Physicians Make Philadelphia Magazine's Top Docs 2016
Press Releases |
On newsstands now, Philadelphia Magazine's Top Doctors 2016 issue recognizes several Doylestown Health Physicians and Doylestown Health medical staff members in a variety of medical specialties.
Doylestown Health doctors are among top experts in their field and provide the safest, most comprehensive care for patients of all ages, no matter how simple or complex the illness or injury.
In recognition of this honor, below is the list of Doylestown Health Physicians and medical staff who are included in this year's issue.
Join us in congratulating our award-winning doctors!
- Joseph Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John D. Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven A. Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- James P. Blore, MD (Family Medicine)
- Joseph M. Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Susan J. Kressly, MD (Pediatrics)
- Benjamin I. Chu, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Gregory G. Gallant, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Anthony J. Madgalinski, DOa (Medical Oncology)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Health physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area's best physicians.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive healthcare system of inpatient, outpatient and wellness education services connected to meet the health needs of all members of the local and regional community. Doylestown Hospital, the flagship to Doylestown Health has 239 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 435 physicians in over 50 specialties. An independent nonprofit health system, Doylestown Health is dedicated to providing innovative, patient-centered care for all ages.