Doylestown Health Urgent Care is here and ready to welcome you. Staffed by board certified Doylestown Health physicians, we provide walk-in or call-ahead expert care for the whole family. The current hours for Doylestown Health Urgent Care are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 9 pm and Saturday, Sunday and major holidays from 9 am to 4 pm.
We have taken extraordinary steps to make your visit safe and comfortable, including:
- Thorough cleaning protocols that includes disinfecting all surfaces every 15 minutes
- Strict adherence to social distancing policy by roping off seating areas and limiting entry to patients only (with the exception of children and those who require physical assistance)
- Patients are screened* at the door in accordance to the latest screening criteria
- Staff and patients are required to wear a mask
- Staff has their temperature taken at the beginning and end of every shift
Urgent Care is performing COVID-19 testing for Pre-Procedure and Travel Requirements only. We do not accept walk-in testing for COVID-19. If you need to schedule COVID-19 testing, please call Doylestown Hospital at 215.345.2274.
Collection of specimens is taking place at a site on the Doylestown Hospital campus for those patients who are pre-registered as medically necessary. Contact your primary care physician or the Bucks County Department of Health for screening to determine if testing is appropriate.
Patients may also present at the Doylestown Hospital Emergency Department if they do not feel well. Unfortunately, due to still limited supplies and testing availability, it is not possible to test those who are asymptomatic or at lower risk at this time.
Questions? Contact Doylestown Health Urgent Care at 215.863.8363.
*Screening includes temperature taking and a series of health questions.