Invest in Innovation
Foundation News |
Realize unique tax advantages while making an immediate impact on Doylestown Health through your
gift of appreciated securities.
The IRS gives two tax benefits to donors who contribute long-term appreciated securities, such as stocks or mutual
- A charitable tax deduction for the gift’s fair market value if you itemize on your tax return and own the securities
for at least one year
- Avoidance of capital gains tax on the transfer
You can leverage the impact of your donation to a greater degree than you can with cash, and receive an additional tax
benefit. When you buy low and give high, you make a gift that costs you less than the benefit it delivers.
The value of your gift can be designated to support the leading priorities of Doylestown Health through
ONE VISION: The Campaign for Doylestown Health, or to an
area of service or program most meaningful to you.
- Endowments: creating an endowment or contributing to an existing one provides Doylestown Health with a permanent,
self-sustaining source of income to support top priorities and capital projects.
- Second Century Fund: by designating your gift to the Second Century Fund, you will provide Doylestown Health with the
flexibility needed to respond to emergent needs and priorities.
- Campaign priorities: from rebuilding Children’s Village, to expanding and relocating the Women’s Diagnostic Center,
to investing in technology and education, the One Vision Campaign is comprehensive by design, enhancing capabilities across
the health system. You can designate your gift to any priority that is meaningful to you.
To learn more—including detailed transfer instructions—visit
Doylestown Health Foundation online or email
One Vision: The Campaign for Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is beginning a bold new chapter as we approach our second century of healthcare delivery. In anticipation
of our centennial in 2023, Doylestown Health launched an ambitious $100 million comprehensive campaign,
ONE VISION: The Campaign for Doylestown Health, to
elevate the patient experience to new heights and unlock our full potential to deliver exceptional care.
Philanthropic support of One Vision will fund transformational change at Doylestown Hospital and Pine Run Retirement Community.
With your support, we will chart the course for the next generation of patients, providers, and technology. For more
Doylestown Health Foundation online or call 215.345.2009.