My Wishes Workshop
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
From 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
14 Tickets Available
Take the first step toward completing an advance directive. Learn the vocabulary, reflect on your values and explore goals for treatment in this interactive workshop.
Join your friends, neighbors and Looking Ahead staff in a thought-provoking conversation on how you can make your wishes known to your medical professionals and loved ones.
In this education program, you will learn:
• The advance care planning process
• What a living will and healthcare power of attorney means
• Discuss what your options could be and what you want
• Learn how to talk with your family about your wishes
• Complete your advance directive if you are ready
Disclaimer: Event registration data is stored on Eventbrite, a secure non-Doylestown Health site. All financial transactions associated with the event registration data take place on a secure server, which encrypts the details of registration transactions. After registering for an event, you will receive an email confirming the order details.