The day after the last round of the 2014 USGA U.S. Open at Pinehurst, another great golf event occurred at a local club.
On June 16, 2014, approximately 27 enthusiastic foursomes set out in a scramble format to compete in the 23rd Annual Doylestown Hospital Golf
Outing at Jericho National Golf Club in New Hope, PA. The weather was picture perfect and the course was in great shape. We would like to pay special
thanks to this year's Title Sponsor, The Cowhey Family ShopRite in Warminster, and the Event Sponsors, Burns Mechanical and the McDonald Building Company,
for their support and generosity.
The event exceeded our goal and brought in over $65,000 for Doylestown Hospital. Both the Golf Committee and the hospital's senior administration are
tremendously pleased with the success of this year's outing. "We are grateful to all of the sponsors who supported the hospital and enjoyed a day of golf
with us," stated Jim Brexler, CEO and President of Doylestown Hospital.
Many of our golfers just missed a fantastic hole-in-one opportunity to win a brand new car sponsored by The Thompson Organization by only a few strokes
Many thanks to all of this year's sponsors for keeping Doylestown Hospital on the Leader Board for excellence in care!
- Title Sponsor: Cowhey Family SHOPRITE
- Event Sponsors: Burns Mechanical; McDonald Building Company, LLC
- Dinner Sponsors: Duane Morris, LLP; Independence Administrators; Grant Thornton; John S. McManus, Inc.; SEI
- Lunch Sponsor: Anchor Property Management
- Front Nine Sponsor: Provista
- Back Nine Sponsor: Allied World Assurance Co.
- Golf Cart Sponsor: Lockton Companies
- Putting Green Sponsor: Lincoln Financial Group
- Beat The Pro Sponsor: Allergy & Asthma Specialists
- Hole In One Sponsor: Thompson Organization
- Course Refreshment Sponsor: General Painting of Pennsylvania
- 19th Hole Sponsor: Philadelphia Medical Billing
- Awards Sponsor: The Norwood Company
- Prize Sponsors: Univest Bank & Trust Co.; Duane Morris, LLP
- Hole Sponsors:
- Business Interiors by Staples
- Charon Planning, Employee Benefit Consulting
- David B. Woffindin, VP - Stifel Nicolaus
- Delcrest Medical Services
- Doylestown Emergency Associates
- e-Pharm Pro
- Financial Recoveries
- Gateway Communication Services
- Hay Group
- HCSC / Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- Hill Wallack, LLP
- Independence Fire Sprinkler Company
- Kramer + Marks Architects
- McMann Nursery & Landscaping
- O'Brien & Ryan, LLP
- Pine Run Retirement Community
- PNC Bank
- Repko Williams, LLC, Attorneys & Counselors at Law
- Stericycle, Inc.
- TD Bank NA
- W.B. Mason Co., Inc.
- W.E. Boger & Associates, LLC, Certified Public Accountants
- WithumSmith + Brown, PC
- Winola Health IT
Each gift to Doylestown Hospital helps us fulfill the hospital's mission "to provide a responsive, healing environment for our patients and
their families." For more information or to pledge your support, please contact our Development Office at 215-345-2802 or make a donation online.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.