On newsstands now, Philadelphia Magazine's Top Doctors 2015 issue recognizes several Doylestown Health Physicians and Doylestown Health medical staff members in a variety of medical specialties.
Doylestown Health doctors are among top experts in their field and provide the safest, most comprehensive care for patients of all ages, no matter how simple or complex the illness or injury.
In recognition of this honor, below is the list of Doylestown Health Physicians and medical staff who are included in this year’s issue.
Join us in congratulating our award-winning doctors!
- Joseph Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- James P. Blore, MD (Family Medicine)
- Joseph Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Gregory G. Gallant, MD (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Glenn McGrath, MD (Endocrinology)
- Mark Shahin, MD (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Anthony J. Madgalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
Meet Some of Our Top Docs in These Related Videos
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Health physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area’s best physicians.
Find a physician online or call 215-345-2121 (Mon–Fri, 8:30 am–4:30 pm)
to speak with a referral counselor.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.