Doylestown Health is excited to announce that the Parent Positive speaker series will return this fall.These programs are made possible through a collaboration among CB Cares Educational Foundation, the Central Bucks School District,the Central Bucks Family YMCA and Doylestown Health, working together to create stronger, healthier families.
Parent Positive is a free speaker series that connects health experts with local families to provide education on important topics affecting the community.
About the 2016 - 2017 Series
The 2016 - 2017 Parent Positive speaker series will consist of five presentations from October through April. Registration is encouraged. To register, please click on an event link below.
- Thurs., Oct. 6, 2016 – "Creating a Culture of Kindness" presented by CB Cares
- Tues., Nov. 1, 2016 – "Kids & Technology: Tips for Parents in the Digital Age" presented by Central Bucks School District
- Wed., Feb, 1, 2017 – "Understanding Childhood Brain Development: How to Unlock Potential" presented by Doylestown Health
- Sat., Mar. 11, 2017 – "Building a Community of Kindness - Discovering Our Common Ground" presented by CBFYMCA
- Wed., Apr. 5, 2017 – "Fostering Family Closeness and Respect", Dr. Robert Brooks presented by CB Cares and the Central Bucks School District
Events are free and open to the public. Check back soon for a complete list of topics!
Find a Pediatrician Near You
About Pediatric Services
Doylestown Health is committed to providing family-centered children’s services to the community. The Carol and Louis Della Penna Pediatric Center offers expert inpatient care to all ages including infants, children and teens. Della Penna Pediatric Center Services extend beyond the hospital setting to include health and wellness education, nutrition services and other support services within the community.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.