Doylestown Health Physicians Receive Philadelphia Magazine's Top Doc Awards
Doylestown Health doctors are among top experts in their field and provide the safest, most comprehensive care for patients of all ages, no matter how simple or complex the illness or injury.
In recognition of this honor, below is the list of Doylestown Health Physicians and medical staff who are included in this year's issue.
Join us in congratulating our award-winning doctors!
- Joseph S. Auteri, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- James B. McClurken, MD (Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery)
- John D. Harding, MD (Electrophysiology)
- Steven A. Guidera, MD (Interventional Cardiology)
- Joseph M. Shaeffer, MD (Family Medicine)
- Paul Zakrzewski, DO (Internal Medicine)
- Susan J. Kressly, MD (Pediatrics)
- Elliot Schnur, MD (Family Medicine)
- Elisa B. Mandel, MD (Internal Medicine)
- Eva Jakabovics, MD (Allergy & Immunology)
- Anthony J. Magdalinski, DO (Medical Oncology)
- Annette Lee, MD (Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility)
Each year, Philadelphia magazine publishes its list of "Top Docs" from throughout the region. Physicians are nominated by their peers and the list is compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd, a healthcare research and information company. Each year, multiple Doylestown Health physicians make the Top Docs list representing some of the area's best physicians.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive system of inpatient, outpatient and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community. Our independent and nonprofit system is dedicated to healthcare excellence from childbirth to end-of-life care.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.