Join Doylestown Health at the 2017 Thompson Bucks County Classic for a fun-filled day of activities for the whole family.
Doylestown Health is proud to sponsor the Thompson Bucks County Classic's Professional Women's Race for the fourth consecutive year.
The women's race has a national status, and the racers will fight for a $12,000 prize list, equal to that of the Pro Men.
Doylestown Health was founded by a women's organization, the Village Improvement Association (VIA), and Cory Schroder, VIA president, will lead the opening ceremony to officially kick off the Professional Women's Race. Immediately following the race, awards will be given by Jim Brexler, President and CEO of Doylestown Health.
- Date: Sunday, September 10
- Where: E. Court & Main Streets, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
The 2017 Thompson Bucks County Classic will feature family-friendly activities throughout the day including live entertainment and six thrilling races:
- The Cyclosportif, a 60-mile recreational ride, starting at 8:30 am
- Amateur Men, giving America's up and coming cycling stars an opportunity to compete on the same course as the pros, starting at 9 am
- Children's races for ages 3 to 13, starting at 10 am
- Lenape Scorcher, featuring modern day riders atop highwheel bicycles, starting at 10:30 am
- The Professional Women's Race, sponsored by Doylestown Health, starting at 11:45 am
- The Professional Men's Thompson Criterium, starting at 1 pm
Stop by the Doylestown Health Expo Tent
Doylestown Health will be on site the day of the race with games, water, health information and free giveaways! Join us to learn more about our services and upcoming events.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive system of inpatient, outpatient and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community. Our independent and nonprofit system is dedicated to healthcare excellence from childbirth to end-of-life care.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.