Parent Positive Speaker Series Builds Stronger, Healthier Families
Doylestown Health is excited to announce that the Parent Positive speaker series will return this fall.These programs are made possible through a collaboration among CB Cares Educational Foundation, the Central Bucks School District,the Central Bucks Family YMCA and Doylestown Health, working together to create stronger, healthier families.
Parent Positive is a free speaker series that connects health experts with local families to provide education on important topics affecting the community.
About the 2017 - 2018 Series
The 2017 - 2018 Parent Positive speaker series will consist of five presentations from October through April. Registration is encouraged. To register, please click on an event link below.
- Thurs., Oct. 19, 2017 – "Less Worry, More Joy: Applying the Research of Positive Psychology to Parenting" presented by CB Cares
- Thurs., Nov. 16, 2017 – "Social Media Safety Presentation" presented by Central Bucks School District
- Thurs., Feb, 1, 2018 – "Reducing Anxiety, Building Resilience in Kids" presented by Doylestown Health
- Fri., Mar. 9, 2018 – "Choosing Joy Celebrationpresented by CBFYMCA
- Thurs., Apr. 19, 2018 – "Changing the Way We Think About Distracted Driving to Save Lives"
Events are free and open to the public. Check back soon for a complete list of topics!
Find a Pediatrician Near You
About Pediatric Services
Doylestown Health is committed to providing family-centered children’s services to the community. The Carol and Louis Della Penna Pediatric Center offers expert inpatient care to all ages including infants, children and teens. Della Penna Pediatric Center Services extend beyond the hospital setting to include health and wellness education, nutrition services and other support services within the community.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.