Drone Video Features Construction of New Center for Heart and Vascular Care
Patients and visitors to Doylestown Hospital, the flagship of Doylestown Health, may have only a passing awareness of the monumental transformation now taking shape on the grounds—but before the end of 2019, excellent cardiovascular care will be elevated further with the unveiling of the new, state-of-the-art Center for Heart and Vascular Care.
An aerial view of the current construction of the 100,000 square feet of clinical and patient space shows soaring cranes securing the steel beams that will accommodate:
- A team of Doylestown Health cardiothoracic and endovascular surgeons, electrophysiologists, and interventional and medical cardiologists, all under one roof, providing advanced heart and vascular services to the community
- 28 new private patient CVICU/IVU rooms
- 20 private bays for pre-procedural care and post-op recovery, enhancing patient comfort and privacy
- Elegantly appointed family and visitor waiting areas, providing comfortable spaces to gather in support of loved ones
- Space to expand additional private patient rooms in the near future
- Other features, including expanded clinical space, new diagnostic and imaging tools, a unique café and soothing interiors for patient and visitor comfort
The Center for Heart and Vascular Care is just one part of Doylestown Health's larger plan to meet its second century commitment as a comprehensive, community-based independent health system. As part of the expansion, a new advanced Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite, complete with the latest in technology and techniques in minimally invasive surgical procedures, is already in use at Doylestown Hospital.
Buoyed by public support of One Vision: The Campaign for Doylestown Health, a series of capital improvements across the health system are planned and will include a new Outpatient Pavilion, a new Community Center "Hub" at Pine Run Retirement Community, as well as expanded surgical suites and structural improvements and wayfinding in the Doylestown Hospital main entrance.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive system of inpatient, outpatient and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community. Our independent and nonprofit system is dedicated to healthcare excellence from childbirth to end-of-life care.
By posting on the Dialogue Online blog, I understand and agree that my comments will be reviewed and may be removed if they are libelous or otherwise illegal, or contain abusive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material. Please do not share personal health or financial information on the blog. I also understand that my comments will be available for view by the public and may be copied, stored, reproduced or disclosed by a third party for any use. For more information, please review the Doylestown Hospital's commenting guidelines.