Doylestown Health Nutrition Services
Good nutrition is an essential component for health management. Nutrition therapy is ideal for anyone interested in learning how to promote a healthy lifestyle, prevent health problems before they begin, and successfully manage existing conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure.
Our patients have access to classes, events and screenings that Doylestown Health offers.
Providers and Team
Our registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs) and licensed dietitian nutritionists (LDNs) offer personalized therapeutic nutrition plans for those with a current or previous medical condition or for individuals interested in preventive health and weight loss.
- Davis, Debbie, RDN, LDN, CSO, MBA
- Deborah McLean, RD, LDN
- Morrow, Kristin, RD, LDN, CDE
Locations and Appointment Scheduling
We offer nutrition counseling at two convenient office locations. Services are by appointment, Monday through Friday.
The Pavilion at Doylestown Hospital
599 West State Street, Suite 212
Doylestown, PA 18901
The Health and Wellness Center
847 Easton Road, Suite 2400
Warrington, PA 18976
Appointments: 215.918.5701 or 215.918.5702
Our nutrition experts provide both inpatient and outpatient nutrition services. Nutrition counseling is offered for diabetes, cancer treatments and cancer survivorship, weight management, cardiovascular disease, digestive and eating disorders, pregnancy, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Individual nutrition therapy
- Inpatient nutrition counseling
- Nutrition counseling for kids, teens and families
- A Healthy Weigh: Weight management and healthy lifestyle program
- Nutrition planning for illness recovery
- Disease prevention through diet and nutrition
- Metabolism testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Counseling on safety/efficacy of herbal supplements
- Body composition measurement
Doylestown Health Nutrition Services accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.