Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery's expert vascular specialists offer advanced care for the full range of vascular conditions, from complex open surgeries to minimally invasive endovascular treatments. Patients receive university-level care from fellowship-trained physicians in convenient, suburban locations, with access to state-of-the-art technology and a sophisticated hybrid operating suite.
Patient Story: TCAR Helps Veteran Beat the Odds
Providers and Team
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery's experts include board-certified and fellowship-trained vascular and endovascular surgeons specializing in advanced procedures for a full range of vascular conditions. Our team of vascular specialists performs complex open surgeries and minimally invasive endovascular treatments in the sophisticated hybrid operating room.
Our highly skilled vascular surgeons combine university-level expertise and a team approach to deliver a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
- Eisenberg, Joshua A., MD, FACS
- Foley, Paul J., III, MD
- Lotto, Christine E., MD
- Rao, Atul S., MD, FACS
Location and Appointment Scheduling
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery is conveniently located in the Pavilion at Doylestown Hospital, offering free valet parking and easy access to Doylestown Hospital.
The Pavilion at Doylestown Hospital
599 W. State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.
Vascular Conditions Treated
Vascular disorders involve diseases of the blood vessels that pump blood throughout the body. Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery physicians provide expert management of the full range of vascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal and Thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections (tears in the wall of the artery)
- Carotid blockages/cerebrovascular disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot in a vein that can break loose and cause blockage)
- Diabetes-related circulatory problems and wounds
- Kidney disease requiring dialysis
- Mesenteric artery disease (intestinal blood flow)
- Peripheral artery aneurysms
- PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) and Limb ischemia (limited blood flow that can lead to pain or even loss of limb)
- Renal artery disease
- Varicose veins
As part of the vascular surgery team, Drs. Rao, Eisenberg, Lotto and Foley offers the full spectrum of open, endovascular and hybrid procedures to treat vascular disease. Procedures include:
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Carotid stenting
- Subclavian artery stenting and bypass
- Dialysis access procedures (creation and maintenance)
- Open and endovascular aortic aneurysm repair
- Mesenteric artery stenting and bypass
- Lower extremity arterial stenting and bypass
- First rib resection for thoracic outlet syndrome
- Thoracic aortic stent grafting
- Fenestrated aortic stent grafting