Capital Expansion and Campaign Priorities
The Campaign for Doylestown Health
A series of capital improvements across the organization will feature expanded services and enhancements to the patient and family experience. A comprehensive philanthropic campaign will support these bold plans, which will reach completion to coincide with the Doylestown Health centennial anniversary celebration in 2023.
Doylestown Hospital's main campus capital projects, include:
Pine Run Retirement Community's capital project
Heart and Vascular Center
Highlights of the multi-phase project includes:
- Expanded patient areas, including a new wing with 30 private universal CVICU/IVU beds
- New patient recovery area
- New and upgraded equipment and amenities for patient and family comfort
- New clinical space to house upgraded equipment and advanced technologies
- State-of-the-art endovascular hybrid operating room
- Renovations that enhance patient safety and privacy
- New, dedicated pre- and post-procedure spaces
- The addition of a radial artery lounge
- A fully outfitted third floor, adding 30 additional private beds allowing the Hospital to transition to an all-private bed facility
Expanded Surgical Suite
A major renovation of the surgical suite will include new and expanded operating rooms, pre-op and recovery areas, new equipment and updates to technology.
New construction will house Doylestown Health's outpatient Orthopedic Institute and rehabilitation medicine, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation and cardiac rehab. Outpatient orthopedic care will feature 4 state-of-the-art operating suites with a modern post-acute care area and several larger, more comfortable private patient rooms to support the most advanced outpatient orthopedic surgeries. A new Center for Sports Medicine program will be housed on the first floor, allowing easy access for patients and visitors.
Hospital Main Entrance
Currently in the conceptual design phase, aesthetic and structural improvements to the Doylestown Hospital main entrance will simplify wayfinding and lead to new streamlined pathways through the interior of the hospital with the goal of improving the patient and visitor experience.
New construction will replace the current "Hub" with expanded and modern amenities such as a pool, dining and lounge areas, fitness center, and other activities designed to help residents stay healthy and thrive.
To learn about available naming opportunities or how certain gift types can benefit you and Doylestown Health, please contact Laura K. Wortman, Vice President & Chief Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-345-2122.