Circle of Life
Circle of Life: Giving Full Circle embodies the mission of our programs and honors our patients, families, caregivers, and healthcare partners whose lives are intimately connected.
Doylestown Health Foundation is grateful for all those who supported Circle of Life as well as everyone who attended last year’s Giving Full Circle reception on November 10, 2017.
View a recap of the 2017 Circle of Life event
Sponsorship contributions and donations directly support Doylestown Health's Cancer Institute and Doylestown Hospital Hospice programs and services, including:
- Assisting patients struggling to meet their basic needs while receiving critical medical treatment
- Supplementing counseling and bereavement programs not fully covered by Medicare
- Purchasing wigs and image recovery services for cancer patients
- Offering respite care for family members caring for a loved one in Hospice
- Providing cancer survivors access to the Cancer Fit program to enhance physical health and strength while providing a sense of camaraderie and empowerment post-treatment
The Circle of Life: Giving Full Circle was made possible with the valuable support of over 65 sponsors and numerous donors. We are especially grateful to Luminary Sponsor, Angela and Dick Clark, and Angel Sponsors: Mary Jane Clemens, Jeanne and John Hubbard, Lockton Companies, SEI, and Richard V. Young. We are very appreciative of the generosity from all of the sponsors, donors, participants, and committee members who supported 2017 Circle of Life.
2017 Circle of Life Sponsors
Doylestown Health Foundations' Raffle
Many thanks to everyone who supported the 16th Annual Doylestown Health Raffle! The winning tickets were drawn at the Giving Full Circle reception held on November 10, 2017. We appreciate the support of Thompson BMW, Joe Cowhey and Cowhey Family ShopRite of Warminster, Bill Vandegrift Appliances, and all of the raffle ticket purchasers who made the raffle a sell out! The lucky winners are listed below.
- Grand Prize: 2018 BMW 320i xDrive
Ticket #0311 Rose Ann Nelson
- 2nd Prize: Groceries for a Year
Ticket # 0546 Erin Slattery
- Third Prize: Weber Grill
Ticket # 0200 John North
Every Gift Matters
Make a Donation
Please consider lending your support today. Donate to Circle of Life and Doylestown Health's Cancer Institute and Doylestown Hospital Hospice. Your support is essential to ensuring that the programs remain available and allow cancer and hospice patients, their loved ones, and healthcare professionals, to focus where it matters most – on healing and quality of life.