THE WOODALL CENTER FOR HEART AND VASCULAR CARE
The cardiac and vascular specialists at Doylestown Health provide the highest level of quality care and patient safety to help patients manage risk factors for heart disease, or receive treatment for chronic conditions and emergency cardiac care. Woodall Heart & Vascular employs the latest proven advances in technology and skills to deliver quality outcomes that are often better than nationally recognized health systems.
As part of the Woodall Center for Heart & Vascular Care, the Reif Heart Institute serves as an innovative program encompassing evidence-based protocols, clinical trials, cardiovascular research, cardiovascular data management, and performance improvement measures to ensure superior quality and outcomes. We are committed to the continuous pursuit of excellence ensuring Doylestown Health continues to be a national leader in cardiovascular medicine.
The Cardiovascular & Critical Care Pavilion is the optimal physical environment for rapid consultation between cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, electrophysiologists and interventional and medical cardiologists.
Within the new Pavilion, the Woodall Center for Heart & Vascular Care includes:
- The Della Penna CVICU/IVU housing 28 new private, universal patient rooms
- A state-of-the-art Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite
- 20 private bays for pre-procedural care and post-op recovery
The Woodall Center for Heart & Vascular Care encompasses General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Testing as well as the Reif Heart Institute.
Woodall Heart & Vascular features:
- Two state-of-the-art cardiovascular surgical suites
- Della Penna Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit and Interventional Cardiology unit with dedicated nursing staff
- Gorsky Cardiac Procedural Suite, including two catheterization labs for interventional catheterization and angioplasty procedures and two electrophysiology labs for innovative treatment of heart arrhythmias
- Hybrid operating room combining surgical and catheterization capabilities for complex procedures
- The AFib Center offering a complete range of treatments for atrial fibrillation, ranging from medical management, complex ablations to advanced minimally invasive Convergent procedures
- Electrophysiology volumes and quality outcomes surpass other regional centers
- Advanced care options for heart valve care, including valve repair and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Minimally-invasive transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR) to treat blocked carotid arteries
- Minimally-invasive endovascular repair of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms (EVAR - Endovascular aneurysm repair and TEVAR - Thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair)
- Complex repair options for aneurysm including FEVAR (Fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair) and IBE (Iliac branched endoprosthesis)
- Advanced minimally invasive capabilities for cardiac testing, including coronary CT angiography and cardiac MRI/MRA
- Procedures, treatment and education for heart failure patients
- Clinical research program and enrollment in wide range of national clinical trials
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center (The Woodall Chest Pain Center)
Read more at DoylestownHealth.org/Heart or visit the Priority Center for Heart and Vascular Care.