Vascular Surgery-Complex Open, Hybrid and Endovascular
Our vascular surgeons combine university-level expertise and advanced treatments with a team approach to provide the right care for you.
Our surgeons are trained to manage your vascular care from initial office visit to vascular testing (like angiograms), and perform complex vascular treatments, when needed.
Doylestown Health vascular surgeons specialize in treating blockages, aneurysms and clotting problems. Our experts also care for all vascular conditions and surgical problems including:
- Dialysis access creation
- Reconstruction of arteries and veins along with solid tumor resections
- Management of injured blood vessels
Vascular Surgery Treatments
Doylestown Health's fellowship-trained vascular surgeons specialize in endovascular therapies and complex open vascular surgery, with expertise including:
- Aortic, renal and visceral reconstruction
- Carotid endarterectomy (CEA) to reduce stroke risk
- Catheter-directed therapy to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Complex hybrid, open and endovascular surgiery
- Minimally-invasive endovascular repair of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Minimally-invasive endovascular repair of blocked or narrow arteries and veins
- Minimally-invasive endovascular procedure for carotid artery disease
- Inferior vena cava filter placement to prevent pulmonary embolism
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) including revascularization, lower-extremity arterial reconstruction and peripheral arteriography for diagnosis and assessment
- Surgical and minimally-invasive endovascular varicose and spider vein repair
Endovascular Surgery Advancements
Doylestown Health is committed to using the most advanced technology to offer our patients better outcomes and a quicker return to their normal lives. Our vascular surgeons specialize in complex endovascular procedures, with expertise in:
- Thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair (TEVAR)
- Fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair (FEVAR)
- Iliac branched endoprosthesis (IBE)
Hybrid Operating Suite
The state-of-the-art Endovascular Hybrid Operating Room on the Doylestown Hospital campus allows our vascular surgeons to perform complex minimally-invasive endovascular, open vascular surgery and hybrid procedures using cutting-edge technology.
Learn more about the Hybrid Operating Suite
Doylestown Health's fellowship-trained vascular surgeons provide expertise and university-level care for patients with vascular disorders.