The Cancer Institute of Doylestown Hospital is recognized as a Nationally Accredited Community Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Commission on Cancer, earning continuous accreditation since 2003. This important designation is significant to patients and families because it validates that Doylestown Hospital and its affiliated health care facilities voluntarily meet and maintain mandated standards ensuring:
- Comprehensive quality care close to home or employment
- A multidisciplinary medical staff and coordinated approach to treatment through oncology nurse navigators
- State-of-the-art equipment, laboratories, diagnostics and medical facilities
- Accessibility to cancer prevention, risk assessment, screening, treatment, education and supportive services
- Patient access to the latest clinical trials and research
- Options for lifelong survivorship care
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and service
Commitment to Quality
There are no substitutions for quality. As an accredited ACoS community cancer center, the Cancer Institute remains steadfastly committed to the highest quality standards and best practices for optimal patient care and clinical outcomes.
Read about quality care provided by the Cancer Institute »
News and Updates
We like to share news about our latest technological innovations, research initiatives, community outreach and accomplishments of our exceptional medical staff.
Get the latest news about the Cancer Institute »
At the Cancer Institute of Doylestown Hospital, we are proud of the following awards that recognize our commitment to providing patients with the highest quality patient care and services.
Learn about the Cancer Institute of Doylestown Hospital’s awards and recognition »