Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic Surgery
Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic Surgery offers innovative technology and excellent outcomes to provide world-class care in a community hospital setting.
Providers and Team
Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic Surgery includes experienced surgeons who are part of a larger team of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and professional staff who collaborate to provide optimal care, personalized to each patient.
Learn more about the Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic Surgery providers
Locations and Appointment Scheduling
We are part of the nationally-recognized Richard A. Reif Heart Institute and offer a wide range of services in one convenient office located on the Doylestown Hospital campus in the Pavilion Building.
Schedule your appointment
For all new patients, please fill out our Patient Information Sheet so that we may better serve you.
Learn more about Doylestown Health's Cardiothoracic Surgery patient resources
Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic Surgery accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.
Cardiothoracic Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Off-pump CABG (faster surgery and recovery when appropriate)
- Surgical Maze Procedure
- Thoracic (lung) Surgery
- Valve Replacement and Repair
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Convergent Maze Procedure
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Use our patient portal for your outpatient needs:
- Email communication with physician and office staff
- Prescription Refills
- Appointment requests and confirmations
- Review of portions of your medical record
- Paying bill online
Please note: The Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic Surgery patient portal is separate from the Doylestown Hospital patient portal. Please visit myHealthDoylestown for inpatient records.