Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery offers innovative technology and excellent outcomes to provide world-class care in a community hospital setting.
Providers and Team
Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery includes experienced surgeons who are part of a larger team of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and professional staff who collaborate to provide optimal care, personalized to each patient.
Learn more about the Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery providers
Locations and Appointment Scheduling
We are part of the nationally-recognized Richard A. Reif Heart Institute and offer a wide range of services in one convenient office located in Doylestown Hospital.
Schedule your appointment
For all new patients, please fill out our Patient Information Sheet so that we may better serve you.
Learn more about Doylestown Health's Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery patient resources
Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.
Cardiothoracic Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Off-pump CABG (faster surgery and recovery when appropriate)
- Surgical Maze Procedure
- Thoracic (lung) Surgery
- Valve Replacement and Repair
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Convergent Maze Procedure
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Open and endovascular surgery
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Carotid blockages
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Use our patient portal for your outpatient needs:
- Email communication with physician and office staff
- Prescription Refills
- Appointment requests and confirmations
- Review of portions of your medical record
- Paying bill online
Please note: The Doylestown Health Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery patient portal is separate from the Doylestown Hospital patient portal. Please visit myHealthDoylestown for inpatient records.