Doylestown Health Nutrition Services
Good nutrition is an essential component for health management. Nutrition therapy is ideal for everyone interested in learning how to promote a healthy lifestyle, prevent health problems before they begin, and successfully manage existing conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure.
Nutrition Providers and Team
Our nutrition experts offer personalized therapeutic nutrition plans for those with a current or previous medical condition or for individuals interested in preventive health and weight loss.
Learn more about the Doylestown Health Nutrition Services providers
We offer nutrition counseling services at two convenient office locations.
Appointment Scheduling & Office Hours
Our office hours are Monday through Friday by appointment.
Find a convenient location and schedule your appointment
Doylestown Health Nutrition Services accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.
Dietitians and Nutritional Services
- Individual nutrition therapy
- Nutrition counseling for kids, teens and families
- A Healthy Weigh: Weight management and healthy lifestyle program
- Nutrition planning for illness recovery
- Disease prevention through diet and nutrition
- Metabolism testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Counseling on safety/efficacy of herbal supplements
- Body composition measurement
Our patients have access to classes, events and screenings that Doylestown Health offers.
Use our patient portal for your outpatient needs:
- Email communication with physician and office staff
- Prescription Refills
- Appointment requests and confirmations
- Review of portions of your medical record
- Paying bill online
Please note: The Doylestown Health Nutrition Services patient portal is separate from the Doylestown Hospital patient portal. Please visit myHealthDoylestown for inpatient records.