Doylestown Health Della Penna Pediatric Center
Doylestown Health’s Carol and Louis Della Penna Pediatric Center offers expert inpatient care close to home.
Providers and Team
The pediatric care team includes board-certified pediatric physicians, nurse practitioners and nurses experienced in caring for the special needs of children.
Learn more about the Doylestown Health Della Penna Pediatric Center providers
The Doylestown Health Della Penna Pediatric Center is located on the third floor of Doylestown Hospital and provides inpatient care services in private, secure rooms.
Find our convenient location
Appointment Scheduling & Office Hours
The Della Penna Pediatric Center offers inpatient care by specialized staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Doylestown Health Della Penna Pediatric Center accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.
Pediatric Center include:
- Secure, inpatient pediatric unit that is warm and welcoming with colorful artwork and a lively playroom
- Private rooms designed for kids
- Specialized staff with board-certified pediatricians, pediatric nurse practitioners and nurses
- Outpatient and inpatient medical and surgical options
- Direct access to CHOP neonatologists on-site
- Accommodations for parents to stay overnight with their child
- Advanced imaging and diagnostic services designed to reduce stress and anxiety
- Coordination with regional children’s hospitals for advanced care needs
Our patients and their families have access to classes, events and screenings that Doylestown Health offers.
Use our patient portal for your outpatient needs:
- Email communication with physician and office staff
- Prescription Refills
- Appointment requests and confirmations
- Review of portions of your medical record
- Paying bill online
Please note: The Doylestown Health Della Penna Pediatric Center patient portal is separate from the Doylestown Hospital patient portal. Please visit myHealthDoylestown for inpatient records.