Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery's expert vascular specialists offer advanced care for the full range of vascular conditions, from complex open surgeries to minimally-invasive endovascular treatments. Patients receive university-level care from fellowship-trained physicians in convenient, suburban locations, with access to state-of-the-art technology and a sophisticated hybrid operating suite.
Providers and Team
The Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery team includes highly experienced, fellowship-trained endovascular surgeons.
Learn more about Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery providers
Locations and Appointment Scheduling
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery is conveniently located in the Pavilion building on the Doylestown Hospital campus.
Schedule your appointment
Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery accepts the same insurance plans as Doylestown Hospital.
Vascular Conditions Treated
Vascular disorders involve diseases of the blood vessels that pump blood throughout the body. Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery physicians provide expert management of the full range of vascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal and Thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections (tears in the wall of the artery)
- Carotid blockages/cerebrovascular disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot in a vein that can break loose and cause blockage)
- Diabetes-related circulatory problems and wounds
- Kidney disease requiring dialysis
- Mesenteric artery disease (intestinal blood flow)
- Peripheral artery aneurysms
- PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) and Limb ischemia (limited blood flow that can lead to pain or even loss of limb)
- Renal artery disease
- Varicose veins
Learn more about conditions treated and services
Use our patient portal for your outpatient needs:
- Email communication with physician and office staff
- Prescription Refills
- Appointment requests and confirmations
- Review of portions of your medical record
- Paying bill online
Please note: The Doylestown Health Vascular Surgery patient portal is separate from the Doylestown Hospital patient portal. Please visit myHealthDoylestown for inpatient records.