Vascular disorders involve diseases of the blood vessels that pump blood throughout the body.
- Abdominal and Thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections (tears in the wall of the artery)
- Carotid blockages/cerebrovascular disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot in a vein that can break loose and cause blockage)
- Diabetes-related circulatory problems and wounds
- Kidney disease requiring dialysis
- Mesenteric artery disease (intestinal blood flow)
- Peripheral artery aneurysms
- PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) and Limb ischemia (limited blood flow that can lead to pain or even loss of limb)
- Renal artery disease
- Varicose veins
Find a Physician
Find a physician online or call 215-230-6982 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.) to speak with a referral counselor.