Our vascular surgeons combine university-level expertise and advanced therapies with a team approach to find the right treatment for you.
Care plans range from conservative, non-surgical treatments and minimally-invasive, percutaneous (through the skin) needle-based interventions, to open surgical treatments -- depending on your individual needs, the anatomy and disease process, and informed discussions about the range of options.
Our surgeons are trained to oversee all aspects of vascular care, from initial evaluation to the performance of invasive diagnostic tests like angiograms, and complex surgical reconstructions, when needed.
In addition to treating disorders involving blockages, aneurysms, and clotting problems, our vascular surgeons are involved in the generalized care of all vascular conditions and surgical problems including:
- Dialysis access creation
- Reconstruction of arteries and veins in conjunction with solid tumor resections
- Management of injured blood vessels.
Doylestown Health's fellowship-trained vascular surgeons specialize in endovascular interventions and complex open surgeries most often found at university medical centers with expertise including:
- Aortic, renal and visceral reconstruction
- Carotid endarterectomy (CEA) to reduce stroke risk
- Catheterdirected therapy to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Complex hybrid open/endovascular surgical approaches
- Minimally-invasive endovascular repair of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Minimally-invasive endovascular repair of blocked or narrow arteries and veins
- Minimally-invasive endovascular procedure for carotid artery disease
- Inferior vena cava filter placement to prevent pulmonary embolism
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) including revascularization, lowerextremity arterial reconstruction and peripheral arteriography for diagnosis and assessment
- Surgical and minimally-invasive endovascular varicose and spider vein repair
- Lifestyle changes
- Advanced minimally-invasive endovascular interventions
- Complex open surgery
Find a Physician
Find a physician online or call 215-230-6982 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.) to speak with a referral counselor.