Endovascular Hybrid Operating Room
Doylestown Health's Heart and Vascular Center features an advanced Endovascular Hybrid Operating Room on the Doylestown Hospital campus. The Hybrid Operating Room uses cutting-edge technology for complex minimally-invasive endovascular and open vascular procedures.
Advantages of the Hybrid Operating Room
- Combines state-of-the-art imaging technologies with a fully integrated sterile surgical operating suite
- Allows for treatment of complex cases using both minimally-invasive and open vascular surgery techniques
- Advanced imaging technology allows surgeons to make real-time care decisions, personalizing care for each patient
- Patients receive lower doses of radiation and contrast agents for increased patient safety
Hybrid OR Procedures
Procedures that can be performed in the Endovascular Hybrid OR include:
- Endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR)
- Thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR)
- Revascularization to restore blood flow in patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Stenting of the carotid arteries in the neck
- Aortic dissection repair
A dedicated team of nurses and technicians help run the complex equipment and deliver world-class heart and vascular care.
Find a Physician
Find a physician online or call 215-230-6982 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm) to speak with a referral counselor.