If you or someone you know could benefit from our Home Care and Hospice services, or for more information about our programs and services, please contact us using the information below.
Jean Chubb, RN, MSN
Director of Home Health and Hospice
Doylestown Hospital Hospice is committed to providing education and resources to our community through a number of outreach efforts, including:
- Presentations at nursing homes and senior centers
- Seminars on falls prevention, palliative care, hospice and advance care planning
- Health screenings (at nursing homes and senior centers)
- Bereavement meetings, which are open to the community
- Presence at Bucks County senior events
For more information about our outreach and education services, call 215-345-2202 or email email@example.com.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral part of the Doylestown Health team—they serve in more than 80 different areas in the hospital, including home care and hospice.
We treasure our volunteers as they help bring our comprehensive services to you and your loved ones. We have around 40 volunteers at any given time, assisting in errands, making visits to patients, administrative work and more.
- Visit patients
- Assist with minor personal needs
- Perform light housekeeping
- Work on special projects
- Make phone calls to the bereaved
- Visit the bereaved
- Write handwritten cards to the bereaved
- Perform administrative work
- Assist with larger projects including quarterly mailings
- Place check-in phone calls to Hospice families each week
To learn more about the Doylestown Hospital Hospice Volunteer Program, please contact hospice volunteer coordinator Karyn Arnold at 215-345-2838 or email KArnold@dh.org.