We encourage parents, families and friends to visit as often as possible. For the safety and security of our patients, families and staff, we ask that you help us by following these visiting policies.
View Doylestown Hospital indoor maps for the second floor
General Maternity Visiting Hours
- 12:00 Noon to 8:00 p.m. Daily
- Anyone over the age of 14 may visit, with the exception of siblings. Siblings at any age can visit.
- The support person wearing the matching infant ID band can visit anytime and may stay overnight as long as there is not a roommate.
Labor and Delivery
- Four support persons are allowed and will have orange arm bands identifying them.
Intensive Care Nursery
- Parents/Support Persons with the matching infant ID band may visit any time.
- Six (6) other persons will be listed on the Visitation Form and may visit when accompanied by one of the banded parents from 10 am to 10 pm
- Limited to only two (2) persons at the bedside at a time.