Medical Imaging Radiology
Doylestown Health uses state-of-the art medical imaging technology for early screening, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment planning. Doylestown Health is proud to offer the most advanced diagnostic imaging technology available at convenient testing locations. Our radiologists are fellowship-trained and highly experienced in the latest imaging techniques, so you can rest assured you are receiving the highest quality of care available.
Why Choose Doylestown Health for Medical Imaging?
Patients who visit a Doylestown Health medical imaging facility have access to:
- Low-dose CT scans for up to 40 percent less radiation
- The most advanced MRI technology available
- A specialized cardiac imaging program
- Award-winning Women's Diagnostic Centers for the earliest detection of breast disease
- A state-of-the-art, full-time, fixed 16-slice PET/CT scanner for patients with cancer or neurological and cardiac diseases.
All diagnostic imaging systems used by the department of Radiology at Doylestown Hospital are digital. The images are viewable on computer workstations which are part of a system-wide Pictures and Archive Communication System (PACS).
Medical Imaging Locations
Doylestown Hospital offers a range of medical imaging services at these locations:
- Doylestown Hospital, 595 West State Street, Doylestown, PA
- The Pavilion at Doylestown Hospital, 599 West State Street, Doylestown, PA (on campus, adjacent to hospital)
- The Health and Wellness Center, 847 Easton Road, Warrington, PA
Appointment Contact Information
- Bone DXA Scan
- Breast Imaging – MRI
- Coronary CT Angiography
- CT Scan
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vein & Laser Center
- Women's Diagnostic Centers
Depending on your insurance coverage, you have a choice of where you go for medical imaging. If you have questions or would like more information, talk to your insurance provider or contact Doylestown Hospital MRI at 215-345-2600.
Radiology Resources and Information