Physicians and Team for Pediatrics
The pediatric care team includes board-certified pediatric physicians and nurse practitioners and pediatric nurses experienced in caring for the special needs of children. The staff provides medical care for infants, children and teens in the Bucks County, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities.
Pediatrics care services team includes:
- Board-certified pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners
- Nurses specialized in pediatric care
- On-site pharmacists
- On-site medical laboratory technicians
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Social workers/Case managers
- Home care and hospice care providers
Find a pediatrician in Bucks County or surrounding areas:
The Doylestown Hospital pediatric team works together with your child’s pediatrician or family care provider, and pediatric specialists to achieve the very best outcome for your child. Some pediatric patients may be in need of advanced care. To meet the needs of these patients, Doylestown Hospital collaborates with and provides quick access to regional children hospitals.
For more information or for a physician referral call 215-345-2121 or find a physician online.