Request a Mammogram Appointment
For those who qualify, our medical imaging team offers you direct access to request your mammography screening online or via phone. We will contact you within two business days of your online request.
Request to schedule your mammogram online
Who Needs a Mammography?
The American College of Radiology and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommend starting annual screening (mammography) at age 40 for women at average risk. A mammogram is the only medical imaging screening test that is proven to reduce breast cancer deaths. Mammograms should continue annually as long as there is a reasonable expectation of 5-7 more years of life.
Individuals who are known BRCA 1 or BRCA2 positive, those who have received chest irradiation for the treatment of lymphoma, and those who have had scoliosis monitoring or surgery are high risk and should have screening MRI beginning at age 25.
Request to schedule your mammogram online or by calling 215-345-2274.
Where Do I Get a Mammogram?
Doylestown Health's Women's Diagnostic Centers offer two convenient locations in Doylestown, PA and Warrington, PA where you can receive a mammogram.
Main Lobby Atrium, 2nd Floor
595 W State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Office visits are by appointment only.
- Monday – Thursday: 7 am to 8 pm
- Friday: 7 am to 5 pm
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month: 7:30 am to 4 pm
View Doylestown Hospital indoor maps for the second floor
The Health and Wellness Center
The Health and Wellness Center in Warrington, PA
2nd Floor, Suite 2200
847 Easton Road
Warrington, PA 18976
Walk-in or scheduled appointments available.
- Monday: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm appointments (walk-ins no later than 5:30 pm)
- Tuesday: 12 noon to 6:30 pm appointments (walk-ins 12 noon to no later than 5:30 pm)
- Wednesday – Thursday: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm appointments (walk-ins no later than 5:30 pm)
- Friday: 6:30 am to 5 pm appointments (walk-ins no later than 3:30 pm)