Frequently Asked Questions: Coronavirus
Your health and well-being is our highest priority. That is why Doylestown Health Primary Care strives to keep you informed of the latest updates as it relates to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we all adjust to an emerging "new normal," we want to assure you that we are here for you and are fully prepared to safely and efficiently meet your healthcare needs.
Click Here for the most updated COVID-19-related information such as:
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Changes to the Way We Serve You
We understand that visiting a physician office may be unnerving. In order to put you at ease, we would like to share some of the many safety measures that we have put in place.
- Prior to visiting our facilities, all patients are screened over the phone for coronavirus symptoms.
- All associates, providers and patients will wear a mask.
- All associates, providers and patients will have their temperature checked when arriving at our facility.
- For your comfort, waiting rooms are redesigned for social distancing, and we will limit the number of patients and visitors entering our facility.
- We follow the rigorous cleaning and disinfection practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Download Doylestown Health's COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions Handout
Flu Vaccine and COVID
Flu shots have arrived!
As this flu season approaches, we would like to remind you of the importance of receiving your annual flu vaccine. Although the flu vaccine does not protect you against COVID-19, being infected with both viruses at the same time could be very dangerous.
For safety reasons, we ask that you schedule an appointment for a flu vaccine this year. These appointments are being conducted in our office or in a drive up clinic.
Contact your Doylestown Health Primary Care Provider to schedule an appointment TODAY!
Telehealth is Available
Telehealth allows patients to connect with their healthcare provider using the telephone, smartphone, computer or other devices. Conducted in the privacy of your own home, telehealth is a good option for managing routine healthcare if leaving home is inconvenient, if anxiety over leaving home exists, or if COVID-19 is suspected. Please call your Doylestown Health Primary Care to schedule this appointment.
Meeting Your Ongoing Healthcare Needs is Important to Us
We value our relationships with our patients and do not want you to delay your care. Feel free to call your Doylestown Health Primary Care provider to discuss any concerns that you may have - and to schedule an appointment.