Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator
Doylestown Health's Patient Navigator Program is designed to provide you with education and support to make informed decisions about your care and ensure the best outcomes possible.
Kathy Nellett, RN, OCN, CBCN, Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator, has specialized training in breast cancer care and is committed to supporting you and your family from diagnosis through survivorship.
Kathy works in collaboration with your health care provider to help you along your journey to optimal well-being. She is available to:
- Assist with scheduling appointments
- Coordinate treatment and follow-up care
- Answer questions and listen to concerns
- Clarify unfamiliar issues
- Provide reliable and accurate information
- Locate financial resources
- Facilitate access to clinical trials
- Connect you with support groups and other resources
Doylestown Health is pleased to provide the Patient Navigator Program at no cost to you. Patient Navigators can be involved in your care as much or as little as you choose.
To contact the breast cancer nurse navigator, please call 267.884.5588.