Doylestown Hospital Visiting Hours
Doylestown Hospital has implemented a RESTRICTED visitor policy in light of COVID-19.
Access to the hospital will be limited to three locations: the Emergency Department, Main Lobby and Gorsky Atrium (Center for Cardiovascular and Critical Care). All visitors (ages 16 and older) will be screened and must wear a mask.
All Visitors: Please perform hand hygiene using the hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the hospital. We ask that anyone with runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough or any other cold or flu symptoms please postpone the visit until they have recovered.
Inpatient Visiting Hours:
- General Inpatients: 10 am to 8 pm
- 2 South (ICU/IMU): 10 am to 10 pm
- CVICU and IVU: 10 am to 10 pm
Visitors must enter through the Main Lobby or the Gorsky Atrium to sign in and collect a visitor badge to wear. All visitors must wear a mask.
One visitor per patient per day.
- Adult Inpatients
- Emergency Department (when patient is in the room *)
- Urgent procedures
- Patients with Disabilities or Cognitive Impairments
- Maternity Department
Pediatric Department: 2 visitors per patient, per day.
End-of-Life Care: Maximum 4 visitors at a time. Visitors must remain in the patient room until leaving the hospital.
Visitors must remain in the patient room. Waiting rooms are not an option for a patient visit.
When exiting the hospital, the visitor must return to the point of entry, sign out and return the badge.
Visitors are not permitted in the COVID unit.
* ED will ask visitor to wait in a vehicle while the patient is triaged. One visitor may stay with the patient while in an ED room after called, screened and cleared to enter.
Visitors are not permitted to accompany most outpatients; however, one support person is permitted for the following:
- Patients with intellectual or physical disability
- Pediatric patients
- Pre-natal outpatients