Preadmission Testing at the Doylestown Health Ambulatory Center
Community Outreach |
Please enter through the main lobby of the hospital and proceed to reception desk in the same day/preadmission department on the 2nd floor.
Preadmission testing, with the exception of cardiovascular testing,* is now offered on the first floor of the new Ambulatory Center, located on the hospital campus at 593 W. State Street Doylestown, PA, 18901.
Parking is free and ample at lot A4, located directly next to the new Ambulatory Center.
*Cardiac and vascular patients will continue to get testing in the main Hospital. Please enter through the Main Lobby to register.
Your health and well-being is our highest priority. That is why we have set high standards for safety and are taking every precaution possible when you visit us for testing.
For your safety, you will notice the COVID-19 precautions we have instituted. These include:
*Screening questions may include:
- All patients, support persons and staff must wear facemasks. We encourage patients and support persons to bring their own masks to preserve critical mask supplies, but one will be provided if needed.
- Social distancing is required. You will find that waiting rooms and patient care areas have been redesigned to maintain maximum physical distance.
- You may observe rigorous cleaning and disinfecting of public areas. This is routine and should not cause alarm: all of our public, clinical and workspace areas are cleaned and disinfected according to CDC and other exacting standards.
- Have you had close and/or prolonged contact with an individual who has tested positive for Coronavirus?
- Have you recently experienced any of the following: cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache or sore throat?
Can I Bring a Support Person With Me to the Ambulatory Center?
A support person can accompany pediatric patients and patients with disabilities (physical or cognitive). Unfortunately, at this time we are not allowing other visitors to wait with our patients. This is for the safety of all patients and staff.
About Doylestown Health
Doylestown Health is a comprehensive healthcare system of inpatient, outpatient and wellness education services connected to meet the health needs of all members of the local and regional community. Doylestown Hospital, the flagship to Doylestown Health has 271 beds and a Medical Staff of more than 435 physicians in over 50 specialties. An independent nonprofit health system, Doylestown Health is dedicated to providing innovative, patient-centered care for all ages.