Doylestown Hospital Visitor Policy
For your safety, Doylestown Hospital has implemented a restricted visitor policy due to COVID-19. At this time, no visitors under the age of 14 may visit.
General Visiting Hours: 10 am to 8 pm
Intensive Care Units: 10 am to 10 pm
- Total of two visitors at a time
- Two visitors at a time: Visitors will not be able to accompany patient to back of ER initially; once a patient is situated, nursing personnel will bring visitors back.
- Two visitors per patient.
Patients with a COVID-19 diagnosis may not have visitors
Thank you for your support as we continued to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Masking is only required in areas where patient care is being administered.
Masks are still required in the following locations:
- Inpatient units and inpatient rooms
- Exam and treatment rooms
- Blood Draw/Lab Area (Phlebotomy)
- Outpatient Physical and Rehabilitation Therapy
- Emergency Department waiting areas and treatment areas
Masks are not required in the following locations:
- Waiting areas (except the Emergency Department)
- Hallways and Lobbies