For joint repair and replacement, spine and hand surgery, sports medicine and osteoporosis care, we offer truly coordinated care that is easier than ever to navigate for the full range of bone and muscle conditions.
Our fellowship-trained doctors and multidisciplinary specialists streamline connections among consultations, diagnostic imaging, medical and surgical care, rehabilitation therapy and beyond. Patients receive the highest quality of care with excellent outcomes and support services to keep them well.
The Orthopedic Institute offers the full range of medical, surgical and support services, including:
- Top doctors experienced in the latest advanced surgical techniques
- Team approach to patient care
- Personalized treatment plans to meet each patient's unique needs
- Same-day total joint replacement
- Orthopedic patient navigator to coordinate care and offer support
- Orthopedic inpatient unit with all-private rooms
- Seamless transition to home health or rehabilitation services
- Top patient satisfaction scores and high-quality care
- Free education seminars and health tips on knee pain, hip pain and joint replacement