Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
Doylestown Health Hospice treasures our volunteers as they help bring our comprehensive services to you and your loved ones. We have up to 40 volunteers at any given time, assisting in errands, making visits to patients, administrative work and more.
- Visit patients
- Assist with minor personal needs
- Perform light housekeeping
- Work on special projects
- Make phone calls to the bereaved
- Visit the bereaved
- Write handwritten cards to the bereaved
- Perform administrative work
- Assist with larger projects including quarterly mailings
- Place check-in phone calls to Hospice families each week
To learn more about Hospice volunteer opportunities, please contact hospice volunteer coordinator Carmen Iampietro at 215.345.2671 or email CIampietro@dh.org.