Doylestown Hospital Visitor Policy
For your safety, Doylestown Hospital has implemented a restricted visitor policy due to COVID-19.
General Visiting Hours 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- One visitor: One visitor (individual) before 7 p.m. and second individual after 7 p.m.
- One visitor: Visitor will not be able to accompany patient to back of ER initially; once patient is situated, nursing personnel will bring visitor back.
- One support person only, no children.
Labor and Delivery
- One support person is allowed with orange armband for identification.
- If expectant parents desire a doula for labor and birth, they are welcome. A doula must show proof of professional certification and COVID-19 vaccination.
- Only one support person with the ID band will be allowed to visit and may stay overnight with the patient.
Intensive Care Nursery
- Parents/Support Persons with the 2 matching infant ID bands may visit any time.
- No additional visitors.
- Two parents/caregivers allowed.
- If a Maternity patient is COVID-19 positive, the support person may not leave the room. Meals will be provided.
- The waiting room will not be open.
- No siblings permitted at this time.
End of Life
- Immediate family members are permitted into the room; family members should spread visiting time out so that no more than four are in the room at one time. THIS IS ONLY FOR END OF LIFE.
Patients with a COVID-19 diagnosis may not have visitors
Thank you for your support as we continued to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic.