Doylestown Hospital Visiting Hours
All visitors will be screened and must wear a mask.
- General Inpatients: 10 am to 8 pm
(Visitors are not permitted for COVID patients.)
- See below for Maternity Center hours and guidelines.
- ICU, IMU, CVICU and IVU: 10 am to 10 pm
TWO VISITORS AT A TIME
All visitors must wear a mask at all times.
Visitors must check in and receive a visitor's badge prior to going to the patient's room. While there is a maximum of two visitors per patient at one time, there may be different visitors throughout the day (during visiting hours).
- Adult Inpatients (except Maternity Center)
- Emergency Department (when patient is in a room*)
- Surgical procedures
- Outpatients with significant disability (e.g. Cognitive)
- Pediatric Department: 2 parents/guardians per patient, per day
End-of-life Care: 4 visitors at a time
Patients may request a visit from clergy.
*One visitor can be present from arrival through triage.
No food or drink in the patient room for visitor(s).
VIA Maternity Center Guidelines
- Maternity patients are allowed two support persons during delivery and following delivery. It must be the SAME two people the entire visit.
- The second person will receive a wrist band and may visit between Noon and 8 pm.
- The waiting room will not be open since both support persons will be in the room with the patient and no other family is allowed to be present.
- No siblings permitted at this time.
- If the patient has a doula (allowed only during delivery), the doula must be vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19.