Doylestown Hospital Visiting Hours
The caregivers of Doylestown Health know that visits from family and loved ones are an important part of a patient’s recovery. Doylestown Hospital implemented a RESTRICTED visitor policy in light of COVID-19.
RESTRICTED Visitor Policy
- NO visitors will be allowed in most patient care areas.
- The only visitors authorized to enter the hospital are:
- Maternity Department: Only 1 visitor per patient
- Pediatric Department: Only 2 visitors per patient
- End-of-Life Care: Maximum four visitors at a time; visitors must remain in the patient room until leaving the hospital.
- Emergency Procedures: One support person is allowed per patient arriving for emergency care. A support person may wait in a vehicle or will be directed to a first-floor waiting area to keep social distance from others.
Authorized visitors must enter the hospital through the Main Lobby to check in and receive a visitor's badge.
Access to the hospital will be restricted to three locations:
- Emergency Department
- Main Lobby
- Gorsky Atrium (Heart Center)
**All Visitors: Visitors please perform hand hygiene using the hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the hospital. We ask that anyone with runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough or any other cold or flu symptoms please postpone the visit until they have recovered.