Endovascular Hybrid Operating Room
Our Heart and Vascular Center features an advanced Endovascular Hybrid Operating Room on the Doylestown Hospital campus. The Hybrid Operating Room uses cutting-edge technology for complex minimally invasive endovascular and open vascular procedures.
Advantages of the Hybrid Operating Room
- Combines state-of-the-art imaging technologies with a fully integrated sterile surgical operating suite
- Allows for treatment of complex cases using both minimally invasive and open vascular surgery techniques
- Advanced imaging technology allows our surgeons to make real-time care decisions, personalizing care for each patient
- Patients receive lower doses of radiation and contrast agents for increased patient safety
How a Hybrid OR Benefits Patients [Video]
Hybrid OR Procedures
Procedures that can be performed in our Endovascular Hybrid OR include:
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Revascularization to restore blood flow in patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Stenting of the carotid arteries in the neck
- Aortic Dissection Repair
Our dedicated team of nurses and technicians help run the complex equipment and deliver premier heart and vascular care to you.