About Children's Village
Children's Village offers a safe, full-service, licensed and nationally accredited early childhood education center and programs for babies from six weeks through kindergarten. Our facility welcomes families in the general community and offers:
- Enrollment open to Bucks, Montgomery and surrounding counties
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Flexible scheduling with extended hours including early drop off and late pickup from 6:15 am to 6:30 pm
- Comprehensive preschool and pre-kindergarten programs
- Full-day kindergarten with extended hours (before and after care) included in tuition
- Small group sizes
- Nurturing and highly trained teachers with degrees in early childhood education for every age group
- Indoor and outdoor play spaces, equipment and learning areas
- Two snacks daily with milk
- Computers in all preschool and kindergarten classrooms
- Full service during inclement weather
- Equal opportunity care provider
Quality Rating and Accreditations
Children's Village is owned and operated by Doylestown Health. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. We are nationally accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs (NAECP) and maintain a STAR-4 rating in the Pennsylvania Keystone STARS Quality Initiative.
Frequently asked questions about Children's Village.
Started as a one-room schoolhouse, we now serve more than 200 children from five counties.
Children's Village believes that the best learning occurs when children are actively involved with people and materials in their environment.
Our highly qualified teaching specialists are certified in early childhood education and have completed related training such as CPR and First Aid.