Enrollment for Children's Village
Children's Village is opened to enrollment for your child regardless of your affiliation with Doylestown Hospital.
To learn about our tuition rates, contact us via email@example.com or call 215.345.2678.
Applications are based on space availability and are accepted throughout the year on a rolling basis. We close on only six major holidays each year. Our schedule is extremely flexible and allows for:
- Childcare between the hours of 6:15 am and 6:30 pm
- Minimum attendance only three ½ days per week. A half-day at Children's Village is considered four hours.
- A 44-week minimum enrollment requirement that makes Children Village especially appealing for area school teachers who can take their children out for the summer without penalty
Age for Enrollment
We follow the Central Bucks School District's age-eligibility system for registration. This means that your child must have turned:
- Three by September 1st of the school year in order to attend preschool
- Four by September 1st of the school year in order to attend pre-kindergarten
- Five by September 1st of the school year in order to attend kindergarten
Children's Village's summer hours provide great opportunities for imagination, adventure and exploration. Children attending in the summer months find that "school" is more like "camp" with an emphasis on outdoor activities like sprinklers, water tables, wet sponge tosses and even "car washes" of our playground bike "vehicles." We also offer summer camp for graduates of the Children's Village program.
Visit our frequently asked questions for more information. If you have additional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.345.2678.