Doylestown Health’s Carol and Louis Della Penna Pediatric Center is committed to providing family-centered children’s services to the community. We are dedicated to making children well and helping them stay well too!
Pediatric services at Doylestown Health includes our inpatient unit where infants, children and teens will receive expert care by board certified pediatricians and a highly experienced team of pediatric nurses. Our team specializes in the caring for the unique needs of children. If highly specialized care is necessary, our team expedites access to regional children’s hospitals.
Other pediatric services available at Doylestown Health are:
- Emergency care
- Maternity and neonatal care with on-site CHOP neonatologists
- Orthopedic care, including sports medicine
- Child-friendly advanced imaging and diagnostic services
- Children’s Village, our award-winning early childhood education program
- Pediatric Outreach offers extensive programing in the community and also works collaboratively with the Central Bucks School District and CB Cares