THE SIMPLE WEIGH … TO SIMPLE SUCCESS
An easy-to-follow program that you may start at any time, The Simple Weigh provides a multi-faceted look at lifestyle habits regarding food, physical activity and mindfulness that will guide you to lifelong weight management success.
Members receive a color-coded food tracker, recipes, tips and tools designed to encourage healthier choices moving forward. Individualized meal plans focus on whole foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins, while limiting fat and highly processed foods. Vegetarian and low-carb meal plan options are also available.
Why Whole Foods are Best for Weight Loss
A whole-food-oriented eating plan rich in nutrients, antioxidants and fiber is more filling and much healthier than a diet high in processed foods.
Personalized Goal Setting with a Dietitian
The program begins with a one-on-one appointment with a Doylestown Health registered dietitian to:
- Discuss where you are on your weight loss journey
- Help you set weight management goals
- Design a framework for your personalized nutrition plan, based on your goals
Weekly Group Learning and Support
Weekly sessions include healthy lifestyle and nutrition talks presented by Doylestown Health experts and opportunities for members to share their challenges and successes and to support one another.
- Nutrition, fitness and mindfulness
- Sample meal plans and weekly recipes
- New, healthy food products
Sustainable Weight Loss
The Simple Weigh supports weight loss of up to 1-2 pounds per week, because moderate weight loss:
- Is easier to maintain over the long-term
- Helps you develop healthy eating behaviors
- Has fewer health risks, as losing weight too fast can lead to muscle loss, nutrition deficiencies and other problems
Register Now for a Healthier Future
To register and schedule your individual consultation, please contact:
The fee for the initial 10-week session is $140. Subsequent sessions are discounted to $120.
Designed for flexibility, The Simple Weigh is offered year-round. After attending for a year, you become eligible to participate free of charge.
Classes are offered in-person at the Health and Wellness Center in Warrington.