Doylestown Health's Comprehensive Neurological Rehabilitation Program helps patients regain their mobility, thinking and communication skills after a brain injury, illness, stroke or other neurologic condition.
Neurologic Conditions We Treat
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
About Our Program
There are many challenges for patients during brain injury or stroke recovery. Our multidisciplinary team is focused on helping our patients reach their highest level of independence. We work with each patient to develop a personalized rehabilitation plan to help you achieve your goals.
Our program includes:
- Individual evaluation and development of care plan
- Gait training
- Endurance training
- Balance training
- Wheelchair training
- Activities of daily living training
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Fatigue management training
- Speech and language evaluation and treatment
- Swallowing problems evaluation and treatment
Doylestown Health participates in most major insurance plans. Our staff will assist you with checking your insurance prior to your first appointment. A physician's prescription is required.
595 W. State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901