New! Clark Center for Breast Imaging
Our new Clark Center for Breast Imaging offers comprehensive breast imaging in a soothing environment with more space and privacy than ever before. Additional appointments available in our new space means you’ll have less wait and less worry.
Clark Center for Breast Imaging offers two convenient locations:
- On the Ground Floor of the hospital (near the Art Walk), a full range of breast imaging services are available including 3D mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy. This new location provides 5,000 square feet of additional space to accommodate patients efficiently and comfortably. Each imaging room has its own dressing room for increased privacy and personal space.
- The Clark Center for Breast Imaging at The Health and Wellness Center (in Warrington) provides you with quick and easy access to preventive screening 3D mammography.
Advanced Screening and Diagnostics
Clark Center for Breast Imaging provides the following services and amenities:
- More appointments available due to additional evening and weekend hours
- “Quick Path” appointments for patients who have a new lump
- Our expert radiologists who diagnose breast cancer in its earliest stages
- Additional dedicated imaging space including three mammography rooms, three ultrasound rooms, and one stereotactic room
The Clark Center for Breast Imaging is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Named in recognition of Richard and Angela Clark and their family, the Clark Center for Breast Imaging includes the program previously named the Women’s Diagnostic Center.